Sunday, June 20, 2010

Latest Aromaleigh Order

I am terribly excited, I received one of my latest orders from Aromaleigh's fabulous 50% off sale (it is truly damaging my budget, oh well it's too fun to pass up!).  Plus a couple items from the current 2 week sale, woo-hoo!

Here goes: 

Pointed Sculptor Brush

Porcelaine light-medium mattifying primer powder

Les Papillons - Flutura's Cloud
Les Papillons - Air & Light
Les Papillons - Vigil of Change
Les Papillons - Morphing Moon
Les Papillons - Golden Chrysalis
Les Papillons - Glowing Luna

My three free samples were:

L'Orchidee - Cricket
L'Orchidee - Moonset

Elemental Lustre - Torment

I still need to take photos, but alas reality calls (homework, you know how it is).  I will work on that in the next week or so - I am expecting a few more orders so I may do all the photos at once.

Remember the new "Lost in Faerie" collection launches at Aromaleigh this week, I for one cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment